Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Project Analyst

I was hired to help start up an environmental engineering office to represent the west coast operations for a national engineering firm. Once the office was under way, I was given training and transitioned to the analyst group, with analysts in various offices across the country. The company provided me with a wide array of technical tasks and I became very proficient in the use of Excel as I developed estimates with many interlinking cost estimates. I was in charge of overseeing the data for an Air Force PRAC, visiting various bases and assessing environmental cleanup and subsequent costs, project estimating and scheduling, and all data compliance. The analyst group awarded me a Letter of Commendation for solving a complex financial problem within the first quarter of moving to the analyst function.

No comments:

Post a Comment